Course Combo Special Offer!
We now have a special offer for our two-course package, including our online PLS Conflict Resolution course on the PLS framework and the online Explosive Child with Dr. Ross Greene on CPS, Collaborative and Proactive Solutions.
Target Groups for these courses are:
- Families, parents, and foster parents
- General and special education schools
- Therapeutic group homes
- Inpatient, residential, and juvenile detention facilities
Hans Holter Solhjell is the teacher of this course. Hans is a Norwegian educator specializing in developmentally supportive communication and conflict resolution.
Developmentally and regulation-supportive
Communication and Conflict Resolution
Aggression, trauma, relational stress, and regulation challenges
An introduction course to the
PLS regulation support model
with Hans Holter Solhjell.
For parents and professionals who work with children
In this course, you will learn about:
- Communication and conflict resolution with the PLS regulation support model, the Response Funnel, and The Perspective Spiral.
- The 5 phases of developmentally supportive conflict resolution.
- The skills to develop to master each phase.
- About self-regulation, co-regulation, and regulation support.
- Basic understanding of relational stress, trauma, and complex trauma.
- How trauma and severe stress affect the developing brain of children.
- Optimal development, mental health, learning, play and attachment.
- The brain, the autonomic nervous system, polyvagal theory, the social engagement system, and the fight-flight-freeze response.
Download your copy of the
PLS Regulation Support Model