In this course you will learn about:
- Communication and conflict resolution with the PLS regulation support model, the Response Funnel and The Perspective Spiral.
- The 5 phases of developmentally supportive conflict resolution.
- The skills to develop to master each phase.
- About self-regulation, co-regulation and regulation support.
- Basic understanding of relational stress, trauma, and complex trauma.
- How trauma and severe stress affect the developing brain of children.
- Optimal development, mental health, learning, play and attachment.
- The brain, the autonomic nervous system, polyvagal theory and the social engagement system, and the fight-flight-freeze response.
Read more here.